Sneak Peek From RAA West...a lot more to come

Sonny - you misunderstand maybe. The issue was the suspension was always REALLY GOOD - even cranked right over - right up the point the rubber let go. The rubber has improved too over the years. It was part of the concept of Ducati - maybe still is.

One fear I have with advancements like traction control etc is that it deadens the sensory feedback - except the adeneline. So you push more - but with almost no warning feedback.
If you are an experienced (old) rider then you will have some muscle memory. But somebody who has never ridden without - is going to come unstuck.
Understood. :D:D:D:D:D

Nothing better to do so we did a search. This is what we found. H2 2018 $28,000, H2 carbon 2018 $31,000 and the real kick H2R ready for this $55.000. Wow.

Did some more research today. Nothing better to do. Hot outside and tired as #hit but did some studying up on ducatti motorcycles. Rated as one of the best employers in the world. Most vacation time and sick time. They work there employee's hard but let them off for a few hours to go home and eat dinner with their family's only to return to work for a few more hours of work. They say the only way you can get employed there is if someone dies and you were related to them:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: The dedication to building a no.(1) class bike is amazing. Top in the industry as far as hourly wage. Very impressive. Watched a few interviews of some who work the line and there attitude and comments were very much into producing a quality bike vice a high production assembly line. In layman's terms they don't push the line. Very amazing when you consider how most businesses are conducted today. A few of the videos i watched had middle management and upper management discussion on there views on how the plant is operated and there soul interest was not on the final numbers of the day but the quality of the final product. Never owned a straight out sport bike but after today and doing a bit of homework kind of realized That maybe my decision was a good one. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back