Sissy bar question

BlueStreak

.040 Over
Ok, need a little help/advice here.

When you go to the Triumph site and look at the accessory section at the Sissy Bar/luggage rack, I cant tell if that includes the back pad and emblem...does anyone know? Any idea how much shipping from Triumph is?

Also, what looks like an identical bar/rack is on an ebay store for 365, but without backrest and emblem.

Whats the best deal?

Thanks!

ok, my bad...must have clicked the wrong link. I was actually at AZSBK...not Triumph.

So where have folks found the best deals for sissy bars? What kind of prices have you found? Any good deals out there?

for the Triumph stuff, you're going to just about pay retail whereever you go. The Sissy Bar, Pad and Emblem are all sold separately. I ordered mine from Pure Triumph out of Florida since I don't have a dealer reasonably close.

I just bought the short sissy bar a couple months ago, $325.00 without the pad, from ebay store, then bought the pad from another ebay store, I saved about $50.00:D

Need some kind of sissy bar for the wife. On my new roadster, I hate to put one on at all. However, is the short one sufficient for a secure feel? I'ld really like to see a pic of one installed
Thanks in advance

For support...I'd go for the tall one with the pad...emblem optionable. Haven't seen a Roadster with one on yet but on my photo album there are plenty of pictures of mine (well Jefflee's since he owns it now).

Dennis

82 dtg Dubai
83 dtg Home

I willagree with molinoman on the heigth for support also the classic bac has more pad and better contour shape here is a shot

when I get back from town I will get a better close up for you if you want.

I am working on a upgade for the faulty timing chain tensioner on the Rocket so I need some hardware to complete it/ That and I am taking a letter from Avon with on the Avon Tire recall to my local Avon Dealer. to get things rolling.

The short one is really short .... I'd go for the tall one if you want a usable back rest for the wife. Also most luggage is designed for strapping to the taller one, I know that my soft luggage would never fit on anything shorter than my tall one.

Back