Size, Mate - NOT pouch! :oops: :p
Sure can tell where your mind is!!!! :eek: :roll:

Size, Mate - NOT pouch! :oops: :p
Sure can tell where your mind is!!!! :eek: :roll:

And as commented earlier, is it just mere coincidence that is your favourite black and yellow stripe color combination?
Definitely ATGATT !!!;):rolleyes::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling:

As many clothes retailers and women will tell you Steve, it is not the body you have to wear it that counts, it is how your body feels now that you are wearing it. :D

Besides I do not know many men or women other than Madonna and downtown punks and hip-hoppers who wear their lingerie on the outside
of their clothes.

At least it is not animal print!

Last edited:
And as commented earlier, is it just mere coincidence that is your favourite black and yellow stripe color combination?
Definitely ATGATT !!!;):rolleyes::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling:

As many clothes retailers and women will tell you Steve, it is not the body you have to wear it that counts, it is how your body feels now that you are wearing it. :D

Besides I do not know many men or women other than Madonna and downtown punks and hip-hoppers who wear their lingerie on the outside
of their clothes.

1444599758399-P-3232156.jpg

At least it is not animal print!

1442354132571-P-3122105.jpg
OK Now I'm starting to get Worried about You Too Pete:unsure::unsure::unsure:

OK Now I'm starting to get Worried about You Too Pete:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Just being SUPPORTIVE of a fellow Captain and his cross-laced lifestyle choices. I had recently PM'ed him a link to some Black and Yellow mirrors but didn't think his BUMBLEBEE tendencies had gone this far. :eek::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

I knew I should not have looked at this thread, after it started to go South :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Well after clicking on 1olbull's link my forum adverts are now full of men's groins IN underpants. I thought it only fair the rest of you should suffer as well. ;):(:p:D:D:D

phew ..never thought this picture would lead to such baseless commentaries innuendos and downright sexist views i believed this pic would just be viewed for was it was a nice roadster beside an older R3 . but noooo !! the level of imagination from the flock on this site is single minded and floating in a cesspool of gratuitous remarks of sexual deviancy.
I shall sell my ride join a religious order Franciscan preferably or templar if offered get an old bible and live the rest of my life in contemplation, silence and pray for all your lost souls.
OOPS.... I forgot I booked passage to frankfurt next june for two me and my trusted roadster! dilemma..
do not want to lose my slot and NO MORE PICTURES!!!!

Back