Secondary's ....Huh ?

It is called a right hand!.

Some of us mere mortals haven't got the lightning reflexes to counter the loss of traction on a motorcycle when cranked over in a tight bend and the rear wheel losses traction and steps out ,traction control and a slipper clutch to counter loss of traction when throttling off are basic safety features on "most" high performance bikes,

Some of us mere mortals haven't got the lightning reflexes to counter the loss of traction on a motorcycle when cranked over in a tight bend and the rear wheel losses traction and steps out ,traction control and a slipper clutch to counter loss of traction when throttling off are basic safety features on "most" high performance bikes,
I can't agree these are gimmicks that cover up for a bad lazy or poorly trained motorcyclist
Ride to the conditions if its wet slow down .

A frightening term I heard the other day " in corner ABS " on a bike ffs that just goes against one of the first rule of biking I learnt when I was 10

If you want a computer to do the work for you buy a car why get on a bike at all .

I can't agree these are gimmicks that cover up for a bad lazy or poorly trained motorcyclist

A frightening term I heard the other day " in corner ABS " on a bike ffs that just goes against one of the first rule of biking I learnt when I was 10

If you want a computer to do the work for you buy a car why get on a bike at all .

Easier to fit a GI-PRO gear indicator with ATRE..... this opens them up in all gears

Does removing it make any difference if they arr set open?

I think at least theoretically you'd get better flow, not sure how much real world effect, but Carpenter removes them, some people have even bored the throttle bodies.

After 59 years of motor cycle experience I consider myself an experienced Rider/driver ,you may have more or less experience I started riding motorcycles and driving tractors on the farm from 10 ,and have held a heavy combination licence since I was 20, I embrace any technology that makes for a safer ride in any vehicle, I am capable of riding motor cycles without "gimmicks" and did so for most of my riding life ,I have several cars,4WDs, motorcycles and am in partnership with my Son in a small fleet of Semi trailers and Mack Primemovers and have more than likely ridden and driven as many or more Klms than most ,and firmly believe if Technology is available to make myself and other road users safer then bring it on,
PS riding slowly on the Freeway in the rain is a recipe for disaster,bikes are hard to see anytime but in the rain on a 110kph freeway almost invisible

Back