second gear problems

yah know Flip, was thinkin this is the 6th year of production for the rocket! and actually I was told the rocket had been tested 2 yrs before its release ! I would think all bugs would be resolved by now! :)

borntoride - If your problem persists, you should be eligible for the upgrade kit since it was manufactured before 11/07.

A few here have had some teething problems, mine is currently getting the upgrade kit, replacing the head gasket and a new TDU, and my warranty was up in 02/08. All taken care of by Triumph. It has taken a few years for Triumph to get the bugs worked out, but they are obviously commited to the Rocket engine for years to come if they are still engineering upgrades for it. Daryl your bike seems like the perfect storm. I'd be upset too but give them a chance to get it straightened out and see if the bike can regain your trust.

Hi Brian, update! got a call from Scott at triumph! was basically a sorry you had trouble and lets get your bike fixed call! he would really not say if my problem was unique or not! well hope it stays together this weekend! Lord willing I am riding down to skyline dr. saturday, getting on below front royal Va.

borntoride - If your problem persists, you should be eligible for the upgrade kit since it was manufactured before 11/07.

A few here have had some teething problems, mine is currently getting the upgrade kit, replacing the head gasket and a new TDU, and my warranty was up in 02/08. All taken care of by Triumph. It has taken a few years for Triumph to get the bugs worked out, but they are obviously commited to the Rocket engine for years to come if they are still engineering upgrades for it. Daryl your bike seems like the perfect storm. I'd be upset too but give them a chance to get it straightened out and see if the bike can regain your trust.

well Brian you were correct about my bike not having the upgraded transmission! dealer said mine did have the upgrade in! Peter called from Triumph and checked my VIN and apparently my bike was built just before the upgrade! parts are ordered! scheduled for repair 6/8

well Brian you were correct about my bike not having the upgraded transmission! dealer said mine did have the upgrade in! Peter called from Triumph and checked my VIN and apparently my bike was built just before the upgrade! parts are ordered! scheduled for repair 6/8

Glad they are going to take care of it. I get mine back this weekend.

yah know Flip, was thinkin this is the 6th year of production for the rocket! and actually I was told the rocket had been tested 2 yrs before its release ! I would think all bugs would be resolved by now! :)

Yea you would think so. This bike is gona take down the entire Triumph empire. Hey Flip why don't ya procure a rig and drive around the entire country and pick up busted Rockets and take them to baxters..Charge a grand round trip average. Wonder if triumph would help with travel expenses..LOL

You guys are fun to watch. I heard theres a third upgrade kit comming out that includes tires. LOL And some of flips wares. Be nice now Fliper remember you a business man now and have to kiss up..Well I sure hope Baxters can handle the entire nation and dont have to start rushing the repair jobs..Good luck Pigger you should have a whole new bike now.Do you realy think some human can fix all that has been wrong
from the beginning?? It should last ya till they switch to jap parts.
Hey Britman, wont ride anything but a Rocket EH..Hardly mentality. You guys keep your brand loyalty. PETER C needs the job.
Can't believe Hombra is still around here, you guys realy are afraid of that ass EH. Well ya all hang in there and keep eating triumphs B.S. I just got bored at all my other sites with just mods. and nothing breaking..Ill stop by agan sometime just to see if triumph is still in business..Boy did I do the right thing..

Back