triroketman

Supercharged
I was contemplating buying a new seat for the pillion and I, but have questions.
My last bike was a Triumph Trophy, and I had a Dual Canyon seat with a backrest. I know many riders like corbin, but mine seemed a little hard. I don't think I will be going that route again. Do you have any suggestions on a different seat that has a backrest for the driver, I already have a backrest for my pillion. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Dave
06 R3 Classic R&W

Utopia

I got the Utopia back rest. The brace for the back rest is bolted right to your pillion frame under your seat and a single bolt allows me to put the back rest on or take it off in just a minute or so. It also folds down which makes it easy to get on/off the beast. In addition, there's an adjustment screw on the back that let's you position it forward or backward. The only downside is they don't make a quick release.

If you want a comfortable pillion for your rider, check out Aussiebiker. Matter of fact, PM to AussieDave on our forum. You send them the pillion and he adds size, great padding and a new cover. My gal absolutely loves it and I've put it with a high backed custom pad that's concave so it surrounds her back instead of just a flat pad.

If momma ain't happy..........nobody's happy!

Last edited:
Back