Got the seat...
20150618_101956.jpg

That is looking good. I can't wait to see the finished product. Will I still be able to see it when it is all camouflaged? :confused:

I will say that it's different just not quite sure how it fits into the urban jungle though...
All that said I like it because it's different.

Only in America :D camo is the new black and ammos the currency of the 21st century.

Camo is very popular in the south. People wear it to church.
I'm not a big fan.
The bike looks cool for the concept.
It is better than John Deere green!!
Ammo isn't currency yet but you may be a prophet.

I actually like it more and more each time I see it, would love to see the faces of my mates at the Archery Club if I were to roll up on that!!!
only problem i see is finding the bloody thing in the parking lot (if you can call it that as it is just a bit of a clearing in amongst dense scrub and sub tropical rainforest) fortunately having the orange bits would help!!!
are you doing the tank aswell

I actually like it more and more each time I see it, would love to see the faces of my mates at the Archery Club if I were to roll up on that!!!
only problem i see is finding the bloody thing in the parking lot (if you can call it that as it is just a bit of a clearing in amongst dense scrub and sub tropical rainforest) fortunately having the orange bits would help!!!
are you doing the tank aswell

Yep I am doing the tank. I just finished painting the Bearclaw orange and the vinyl for the tank is on the way. I'm hoping to have this done soon or else I wont get much riding in.

Camo is very popular in the south. People wear it to church.
I'm not a big fan.
The bike looks cool for the concept.
It is better than John Deere green!!
Ammo isn't currency yet but you may be a prophet.

IF (and that's a big if) I was going to attend church in America I'd wear camos as well .. Kevlar vest wouldn't be too bad an idea either . Prophet , ah shucks Nolton now you're making me blush :rolleyes:

Back