Sbeud and Super Bee

I have always written in English. but it is automatically translates in French. Why ??? it is not a lack of respect on an English site. sorry

I don't know why but your first message appears to be in french ! You told me that you wrote it in english
so perhaps there is a automatic translator that had been activated for I don't know what reason .
But this phenomenon don't exist with the messages from JPHDT who is french too .

Now

Attachments

• 20201109_133407.jpg
    20201109_133407.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
Hello @Sbeud and welcome from Virginia. That color totally changes the way the bike looks and even caused me to look harder to make sure it was a Rocket 3. Well done.

Hello. my name is Sbeud and I live in geneva in switzerland. after a classic 3 rocket and 100,000 km, a roadster version with another 100,000 km, I have just acquired a 3 R rocket. I work in watchmaking and this passion for detail has been passed on to my motorcycles. the last in black and yellow comes from the work of Triumph in Zurich. motorcycle prepared for a tuning show.
Welcome from the USA.

I maintain a list of all Rockets with over 80,500km (50,000 miles) and major problems encountered.

I don't have your two on the list but will be updating it in a few months and will ask for more details to add them at that time.

Hello Tribal
If you collect long mileage Rockets , let's know that with my first grey one I had made 80 000 Km with her
320 Km with my second one and now, 127 000 Km with my third who is a 2011 Roadster but with a blue tribal suit .
And I have learn a lot about Rockets because I have collected a lot of failures with my little Grey one .
With my Roadster , Lady Blue , the main failures was always electrical problems .

Love that yellow bike. I have just started collecting and appreciating fine time pieces . What do you manufacture and for whom?

Back