Santa sure was good to me !

Yikes, that's not the kind of slide guitar music I'd like to play. It appears to have a resonator plate like a Dobro.

A local friend who coordinates our open mics used to build them and they were pretty nice. He'd also play one on occasion during open mic. My wife found a custom builder in the little Scandinavian town just north of us, Poulsbo.

And I wish Bedifferent would post one of the videos of him playing his steel.

And Delaware Rider, very nice flooring job and nice color. It looks to be kind of a washed gray/brown. I won't show my wife those pics because I know what I would be doing next in my life.

I could post one of the instrumental videos of my playing that I PM you Mike, but I might get booed or kicked off the forum. If you don't like pedal steel then to some it would be just like I said about the sound you get when stepping on a cats tail. Do I dare do it? Lol. ;):rolleyes::confused:o_O:banghead:

I could post one of the instrumental videos of my playing that I PM you Mike, but I might get booed or kicked off the forum. If you don't like pedal steel then to some it would be just like I said about the sound you get when stepping on a cats tail. Do I dare do it? Lol. ;):rolleyes::confused:o_O:banghead:

Absolutely....

Okay Mike...here it goes. I posted a couple songs of my playing on a Facebook steel guitar forum. Here is one of them. If you don't like old country music or pedal steel guitar my advice is...move quickly past this. Just another hidden talent that has served me well and made me considerable money when I was still playing out regular. I created the musical backing track as well. Best heard on a computer with real speakers. :rolleyes::banghead:

Back