I wished they were good money. Now I am salaried and I don't see anything extra in the ol check for the 7 days a week and 12 or 13 hr days. Hopefully it wilol be over in the next few weeks and I can take some time off and do a little riding before it gets too cold.
It really hits home this news about Hellfire. I can remember a time not so long ago for me I was in his shoes with some of the same thoughts going thru my mind. Glad I got some help. I wish that someone could have been there for him. If we only knew.

Big T

Its a dang shame,we only get one time here and we all hope its a good time while we are here. Im very sorry that this happened and wish his family the best in this their time of need.

Haven't been on line for a while and just found out about Hellfire. I never met him, but I will greatly miss him and his additions to this web site. I'm tearing up now thinking about it.

Thinking about a friend from the R3 community we lost in 2011.

Kelly (Hellfire) is still missed. I still wear his tribute patch on my vest. Here’s to you, my friend.

View DONALD JOHANNES's Obituary and express your condolences

That's exactly it.

Kelly was a great friend to many of us on this forum.

I spoke to him a while back. I was having a hard time with a faulty GiPro.

I woke him up and he sounded bad. He told me that he was going through a very tough time. It's no secret what's been going on in his life. Read between the lines (and in many instances, just outright statements).

He was a true kind soul and he is missed.

I'm feeling so bad right now.:(

We'd all appreciate the obituary and any additional information.

Back