Sacramento vs Salt Lake City

Well after spending a couple hours looking for a Moto rental place in Sacramento that doesn't charge $150.00/day for 5 year old motorcycles, or $325/day for a Spyder, I have decided on Salt Lake City!

Thanks everyone for the input.

Well after spending a couple hours looking for a Moto rental place in Sacramento that doesn't charge $150.00/day for 5 year old motorcycles, or $325/day for a Spyder, I have decided on Salt Lake City!

Sacramento is a lot like Tulsa. Both city's think very highly of themselves. Why i have no clue but does translate into being expensive. Liked the Sac area when I was stationed there due to nice riding areas and good fishing.

Sacramento is a lot like Tulsa. Both city's think very highly of themselves. Why i have no clue but does translate into being expensive. Liked the Sac area when I was stationed there due to nice riding areas and good fishing.

I will ride Northern Cali sometime in my life, I'm still relatively young and travel a lot for my work. Next time I will make my plans to be in the Bay Area over the weekend and rent/ride from there instead

I don't mind spending $150/ day for a 1-2 year old Harley or BMW... but no way for a 5 year old Suzuki C90

Enjoy the flying saucers . . . and horrendous traffic, Anthony!!! :D

I grew up in Southern California . Learned to ride there. Rode the Highways and the back-roads. Still believe to this day thanks to California highways and riding them daily gained the skills to stay alive anywhere. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back