Russian Kalashnikov 1,100 lb bike

Don't know how they train nowadays but back in 1975 the United States Marine Corps was a firm believer in the three round burst. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Along with another branch of the Navy.;););););)

Looks too much like a Honda Ruin.
More of a 'Ruined' ;) Ural Boxer twin by the look of the tappet covers than a Honda Rune. "155 MPH top speed" in a wind tunnel I reckon. That was before the 'aero' bits fly off by themselves. Luckily it will only accomplish half that on a good day, reducing risks to all and sundry including the big cheese himself.;):D:eek:

Luckily it will only accomplish half that on a good day, reducing risks to all and sundry including the big cheese himself.;):D:eek:
I wouldn't bank on it. Russian engineers are very good when not restricted on budget. It tends to be solid, bulletproof stuff - though often with rather solid aesthetics too. And I doubt Uncle Vladimir will cut budgets on his protection.

I have a small collection of Russian shootin' stuff. Solid, simple, ugly. But often technically innovative and designed to be repairable.

Function before Form.

:confused: well why bother riding one? :p
Very odd looking. Can't really call it a motorcycle. I don't see the motor. It might have one, but what engine? Honestly, the first 2 wheeler that I think is better suited for combat then cruising. The weight and balance look terrible...

Back