Funny this was brought up as today our local Harely dealership has the "Baddest bike competition". I will not enter my bike because the Harley dealership judge the "baddest" as the bike with the most chrome, weird tires, and Harley name tag (even though they advertise all bikes welcomed to enter). Don't blame them, it is their event to entice potential buyers. Gives me a reason to ride and check out the competition for the new Rocket 3. You know the drag strip inspired FXDR 114!

One needs to go to an independent show. There are at least two good ones in my little town, the annual show put on by the Saints Car Club in which my VFW post sponsors the bike show, and one at our local Eagles. In both the judging is impartial.

I've won both competitions that I entered with my Curry Burner, but not with the RIII. but then again, there was a better looking RIII there, and a whole bunch of other classic British bikes.

Funny this was brought up as today our local Harely dealership has the "Baddest bike competition".

A HD dealer near me had a dyno competition. I was like "hell, yeah!" then I read it was for Harleys only. The same dealer was the one that I had my bike dyno'd on. They said my R3 put down the most torque that dyno had ever seen! LOL!

I've put mine in 4 and the closest I've got to winning was the bike next to me.

That was some old timer who brought an old 1932 bike.

Was leading a dyno comp at a bike show until @Tal went and pipped me by 6hp. Bloody power commander V and proper tune on a dyno.

Back