Rockets Across America (RAA) Announcement

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Due to the demands of coordination and planning, the R3Owners.Net Administrative and Moderator Team will not be actively planning or supporting the Rockets Across America Event; also known as RAA.

For 2010, we have decided to abide by the requests of the community and give planning and coordination control to Scowherd. We are confident that Scowherd will continue the traditions he has started; but do not guarantee, do not warranty, and hold no responsibility toward the event planning or agenda. If any contributions are made, financial or otherwise, they will be between you and the event planner. R3Owners.Net will receive no financial compensation from the event.

R3Owners.Net retains ownership of the event name(s), since it was created on this site. There are no restrictions as to where information about the event is posted, just as long as the information is linked back to R3Owners.Net.

Thanks to the R3owners.net staff for allowing the membership to continue the Rockets across America tradition.

With the help of the site membership I am prepared to coordinate (2) RAA V gathering this year. That is if no one objects to me being the coordinator. These will be non-profit gathering put together by the site membership for theR3 community.

Rockets across America V – spring launch – May 14th – 18th - East Region

Rockets across America V – fall launch – Sept 24th – 27th – Midwest Region

I will be starting a thread for each event so the site membership can provide feedback and direction so we can make the RAA V season the best one yet.

No objections here.......I said that from the start to let you do it since they have gone off without a hitch and everyone has had a blast.
Again feel free to let us know if you need a hand.

glad everything has worked out that is democracy at work
and as stb said let us know if need a hand

I need to remind everyone that R3Owners.Net still retains ownership of the name Rockets Across America, as previously stated at the beginning of this announcement.

No one can use the name for any purpose without prior approval.

The reason for this is to control how it is being used, and what purpose it is serving.

Due to the demands of coordination and planning, the R3Owners.Net Administrative and Moderator Team will not be actively planning or supporting the Rockets Across America Event; also known as RAA.

For 2010, we have decided to abide by the requests of the community and give planning and coordination control to Scowherd. We are confident that Scowherd will continue the traditions he has started; but do not guarantee, do not warranty, and hold no responsibility toward the event planning or agenda. If any contributions are made, financial or otherwise, they will be between you and the event planner. R3Owners.Net will receive no financial compensation from the event.

R3Owners.Net retains ownership of the event name(s), since it was created on this site. There are no restrictions as to where information about the event is posted, just as long as the information is linked back to R3Owners.Net.

R3owners.netAdministrative and moderator Team will NOT be activly planning or
SUPPORTING the Rockets Across America Event; also known as RAA.
R3Owners.Net retains ownership of the event name(s), since it was created on this
site. There are no restrictions as to where information about the event is posted, just as long as the information is linked back to R3Owners.Net.
Shawn, I wasn't trying to stir up trouble or wierd feelings at all.
I was hopeful that you'd feel Honored by not having to worry about the liability issues
that the RAA events presented to R3Owners.Net, while allowing everyone a central place to post ALL Rocket related events under one umbrella.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
peace,
skip

In what way, legally, do you "own" the phrase "Rockets Across America"?

EDIT;

This was posted while Skip was posting his contribution above and the question was addressed to the Webmaster, who I now believe is Shawn.

Last edited:
Back