Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
Looking to buy a complete Roadster windshield, with all mounting hardware thank you for your time

Well if you don't get any US sellers swarming you I have about 4 sets some second hand with secondhand fork fixing kits, others brand new never fitted with brand new in box fork fixing kits or combinations of new and used. Post to USA from Australia is expensive but the items are light which helps.

Have you done a search of the Classifieds forum listings as they do get posted regularly with often no apparent takers so it is worth chasing up old listings that may not have sold.

Note for sellers -it is much easier if your amend the listing title to start with SOLD if that is the case or give them a bump every few weeks if still available.

Well if you don't get any US sellers swarming you I have about 4 sets some second hand with secondhand fork fixing kits, others brand new never fitted with brand new in box fork fixing kits or combinations of new and used. Post to USA from Australia is expensive but the items are light which helps.

Have you done a search of the Classifieds forum listings as they do get posted regularly with often no apparent takers so it is worth chasing up old listings that may not have sold.

Note for sellers -it is much easier if your amend the listing title to start with SOLD if that is the case or give them a bump every few weeks if still available.
Thank you for the reply sir. Mostly I'm looking for the hardware the strapping across the windshield and all mounting hardware, because I was looking at Clearview aftermarket windshields with the center vent. But it's hard to find all OEM Hardware. Shipping is no problem it can go on a slow boat, it's winter time here. If you have these items, and are willing to sell them, please let me know how much. And what shipping would be. I just ordered some handlebars from a R3owners member being made buy him in England. Thank you again for your time.

Thank you for the reply sir. Mostly I'm looking for the hardware the strapping across the windshield and all mounting hardware, because I was looking at Clearview aftermarket windshields with the center vent. But it's hard to find all OEM Hardware. Shipping is no problem it can go on a slow boat, it's winter time here. If you have these items, and are willing to sell them, please let me know how much. And what shipping would be. I just ordered some handlebars from a R3owners member being made buy him in England. Thank you again for your time.

Yeah quite do-able if you just want the straps, brackets and fork fixing kit that should save a bit of postage if you want to get a Clearview screen anyway. I have a Clearview on one of mine with the vent, it is an exact size copy of the stock Roadster one. most people order the bigger versions. I got mine second hand here in Oz and the previous owner had never fitted it correctly and one hole did not align with the vertical strap. I eventually figured out after it arrived that he had put the wrong vertical strap on one side which caused just the one hole for the other vertical strap to misalign. Swapped the vertical straps over and voila they all fitted perfectly. I confess it took me a while to figure it out as I thought he may have bent one and first tried to re-align myself using 4x2 timbers and car scissor jacks without success :eek::D

I also have an aftermarket Memphis Shades top lip and side extensions on the Clearview that I have tried and tested up to 190kmh (118mph) so far, according to my Zumo GPS, with perfect stability.

I'll check out postage this week and get back to you. I have to delve into my shed and re-organise again and already have a set of straps and brackets separated from the screen in there along with a set of used fork fixing clamps.

Yeah quite do-able if you just want the straps, brackets and fork fixing kit that should save a bit of postage if you want to get a Clearview screen anyway. I have a Clearview on one of mine with the vent, it is an exact size copy of the stock Roadster one. most people order the bigger versions. I got mine second hand here in Oz and the previous owner had never fitted it correctly and one hole did not align with the vertical strap. I eventually figured out after it arrived that he had put the wrong vertical strap on one side which caused just the one hole for the other vertical strap to misalign. Swapped the vertical straps over and voila they all fitted perfectly. I confess it took me a while to figure it out as I thought he may have bent one and first tried to re-align myself using 4x2 timbers and car scissor jacks without success :eek::D

I also have an aftermarket Memphis Shades top lip and side extensions on the Clearview that I have tried and tested up to 190kmh (118mph) so far, according to my Zumo GPS, with perfect stability.

I'll check out postage this week and get back to you. I have to delve into my shed and re-organise again and already have a set of straps and brackets separated from the screen in there along with a set of used fork fixing clamps.
Thank you very much. This search has been a lot easier than I thought I've only had the Roadster for a week now. And the Beast must be tweaked. Thank you again.

Thank you very much. This search has been a lot easier than I thought I've only had the Roadster for a week now. And the Beast must be tweaked. Thank you again.

I live in Morgantown West Virginia, this might help in figuring out postage.

Back