Rocket arrived today

Welcome, and greetings from SW Florida; I was out running around on mine today, as the temp was in the low 60'sF.

Rick

Was there ever really a choice??? Harley...Humdrum, Rocket...Triumph! :)
Congrats on the new ride.... Like me, I guess you can hardly wait for spring.

Hi, I joined a couple of months ago, just as I was deciding what to do about changing from my cool as #%^* Harley to a Rocket, because of the test ride reviews and info on here I went for it and my new Matt Black R3 Roadster has just arrived !
I am hoping for some kinder weather now as Lincolnshire in winter is foggy, cold and wet. Spring really can't come early enough for me this year.
image.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Triumph double strips. And had I bought new R3R would have been flat black. Drool, envy, wine. I like it.:thumbsup:

Hi, I joined a couple of months ago, just as I was deciding what to do about changing from my cool as #%^* Harley to a Rocket, because of the test ride reviews and info on here I went for it and my new Matt Black R3 Roadster has just arrived !
I am hoping for some kinder weather now as Lincolnshire in winter is foggy, cold and wet. Spring really can't come early enough for me this year.
image.jpg

I wonder if the seams/ridges on the seat will be an issue when ridding in skivvies?

Skivvies ? What are they ? If you meant undies I don't think that will be happening any time soon, there's only usually 2-3 days a year warm enough round here to get yer kit off...and usually I end up working on those days, thankfully ! :eek:

Back