vzrDean1800

.040 Over
Ride
Suzuki M109, 2012 Rocket3R
Well, my paint project is taking longer than I'd hoped. Really need to retire from working, so I have more time for hobbies! I'd like to run the run rocket to finish up some mechanical mods, such as ram air, and then fool with and learn about tuneecu. Hard to do when your tank is primer in the basement!
Does anyone have a tank in decent condition, taking up space from a project that never got completed, that they'd like to part with? The parts dealers on eBay, seem to like to just keep their overpriced stuff forever. They are asking (but not selling) an arm and a leg for smashed to hell ones. Sheesh!
Thanks,
Dean

Well, my paint project is taking longer than I'd hoped. Really need to retire from working, so I have more time for hobbies! I'd like to run the run rocket to finish up some mechanical mods, such as ram air, and then fool with and learn about tuneecu. Hard to do when your tank is primer in the basement!
Does anyone have a tank in decent condition, taking up space from a project that never got completed, that they'd like to part with? The parts dealers on eBay, seem to like to just keep their overpriced stuff forever. They are asking (but not selling) an arm and a leg for smashed to hell ones. Sheesh!
Thanks,
Dean
Last time I was at Baxter cycle they had some tanks for sale. Also some pre painted tank fender combos.

Back