Returning to the forum

Brrrrrr... You must be cold mate.
Thanks for the welcome
apart from this being one of the coldest winters I can remember for a few years it is not that bad here as it is inland in the ACT where they regularly go sub zero

apart from this being one of the coldest winters I can remember for a few years it is not that bad here as it is inland in the ACT where they regularly go sub zero

Yeah remember Canberra well, um no thanks. Beautiful country down your way, been many years since I was there though.

My RIII nowadays .
DSCN3014.JPG

Sweet, all blacked out looks cool. Who supplied the exhaust ?

Exhaust is from Reband in South Australia. Actually been adding chrome bits and pieces since the tins swap. It was way blacker a while back :D

The problem with the turbo on the roadster is finding a home for the ABS.
Aerocharger offer a product designed for bikes and snowmobiles that looks pretty good but is expensive.

http://aerocharger.com/

Not sure how they compare against garrett
I wouldnt do it regardless but it is fun to dream. I reckon i could find an extra 20hp in my engine if i went looking, but i already have traction issues...

Welcome back Mike. Sorry I've been slow to say hi but I've been in hibernation. Sun came out today for the first time in ages and temp topped 12 degrees so I've thawed out a little. This sunday looking real good with a max of 7 forecast and some rain. Anyway, time to curl up again. Hope to meet you one day.

Welcome back Mike. Sorry I've been slow to say hi but I've been in hibernation. Sun came out today for the first time in ages and temp topped 12 degrees so I've thawed out a little. This sunday looking real good with a max of 7 forecast and some rain. Anyway, time to curl up again. Hope to meet you one day.

Dude, you gotta go north......
Thanks for the welcome, look forward to meeting one day.

Back