Returning to the forum

Some pics for you. This an 06 bike with 60k on it

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Have you kept the stock headers to whole time?

Have you kept the stock headers to whole time?

Yep sure have. I know they are not the best design power wise but I always wanted to maintain the stock sleeper look... Man I have had people see the turbo badges on it and want to argue that there is no turbo as we all expect to see them hanging off the exhaust manifold up high. Then you tell them to look underneath and it's like a light bulb just turned on...

Welcome back from another Bris rider.
Bike looks great, do you get any heat transfer from the plumbing under the seat.

Welcome back from another Bris rider.
Bike looks great, do you get any heat transfer from the plumbing under the seat.

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the welcome.
Nothing hot under the seat only the charge tube pumping air into the inlets. The bike doesn't run any hotter normal, that big radiator is more than up to the task. Even sitting on 160-180 up in the NT @ 35 degrees doesn't get it hot.
Cheers
Mike

***nhell Now you got me thinking of a turbo!!!!!

I was just reading all the posts on the build of your bike. You don't need a turbo that thing must honk.
The big difference is I make more than 200 lbs at around 4000 rpm and my max power is at. 6200. Or it was 4 years ago when it was first tuned at 6-7 psi. Yours is a much more robust set up I think and all those revs, yes please.

Back