Replace 2 rear tires for every front?

I might as well do burnouts. My rear tire seems to be a nail magnet. I haven't worn out a rear tire in years.

No choice this end only sold in pairs??? Another scam!! I've got a couple of fronts in the shed I hope to use 1 day, I purchased a rear chrome on ebay UK with 1mm of wear for?£60🇬🇧 so I can start using the fronts up

Rear rear gearbox front rear rear gearbox front rear rear gearbox front rear....about to do another rear........😳

For those that do dyno runs, do you put the bike on the dyno and then change the tire after because of the stress on the tire or do you not worry about it?

For those that do dyno runs, do you put the bike on the dyno and then change the tire after because of the stress on the tire or do you not worry about it?
Never heard that before. Why do you think there's more stress on the tire than full throttle acceleration on the street?

Never heard that before. Why do you think there's more stress on the tire than full throttle acceleration on the street?
Several tire manufacturers say that they won't warranty the tire after it is run on a dyno and some say not to use the tires after they are on a dyno. I was wondering if that was a thing that the manufactures say because you can put a lot of stress on a tire or someone could setup the bike wrong on the dyno. Or if this was not a real world concern.

Front and rear are both just about done on mine now, at 18,600 kms (clearly I'm not riding it properly !). On my last few bikes I found that both front and rear were wearing at the same rate (Dunlop Road Smarts).

Back