Recommended Exhaust Modifications for Sound

I just went on D&D website. Sunday 12-2-18. They show in stock for the Touring. 2 guys I have tuned Tourings for had the D&D pipes. They sound great.

D&D Touring Pipe.JPG

Check in the classified there is a set for sale in Aussi Land . Expensive but to get them they are going to cost because they are out of production. Check on ebay that's where I got mine. The guy that was selling had not marked the right numbers and with a picture I was able to figure out that he had made a mistake. They were not stock, they were TORS. Got an excellent deal also.
Thanks. I have been trolling ebay for six months now looking for a set of front fender embilishers and trim rail. None to be had anywhere. I have been searching salvage too. Found some crazy cheap deals on slightly damageed rockets.

I just went on D&D website. Sunday 12-2-18. They show in stock for the Touring. 2 guys I have tuned Tourings for had the D&D pipes. They sound great.

D&D Touring Pipe.JPG
Thanks. I just thought $800 is a lot of molahh. Throw in a power commander and air kit and you are kissing another $2000. Not sure it's worth it.

D&D Touring Pipe.JPG
As far as tuning goes, were you doing them a favor or do you tune bikes for a living? Last thing I want to do is dikk up my bike. I test rode one last year that was so FUBARed that the exhaust had almost no backpressure. Made a lot of noise though and burnt a lot of gas.

No, just helping out some fellow riders. I download the Power Tripp tune for the Touring. I have done this to 4 Touring models. All 4 worked out great and were well liked by the owners.

Thanks. I just thought $800 is a lot of molahh. Throw in a power commander and air kit and you are kissing another $2000. Not sure it's worth it.

That is $800 you will enjoy for a long time. The Power Tripp tune for Touring works very well and you will not need a PC. Try the tune. It works with stock, TORs and D&D.

Back