Rear brake pedal

Does anybody know what the differences are between the following rear brake pedals.

T2023400
T2023452
T2023453
A9733507

I believe that T2023400 is the std brake pedal that came with my 2005 rocket with pegs. I have recently got hold of a T2023452 that I was hoping would just give me the wide pedal and otherwise be the same as my original. This however is not the case and when fitted sticks up in the air meaning I have to lift my whole leg to put my foot on it.

I am now wondering if either of these others would be what I require.
When I bought my '06 standard I ordered the optional floorboards. This was a few months before the Classic was available and the boards sit as high as the pegs, but came with a different brake pedal and brake line. The pedal was not the large style that came with the classic. So this might be the third part number. I will try to get down to Atlantic cycles tomorrow or Saturday and compare the different pedals. He usually has several types of Rockets waiting on parts.

Does anybody know what the differences are between the following rear brake pedals.

T2023400
T2023452
T2023453
A9733507

I believe that T2023400 is the std brake pedal that came with my 2005 rocket with pegs. I have recently got hold of a T2023452 that I was hoping would just give me the wide pedal and otherwise be the same as my original. This however is not the case and when fitted sticks up in the air meaning I have to lift my whole leg to put my foot on it.

I am now wondering if either of these others would be what I require.
t2025207 is the roadster pedal that sits level with the peg. It has a different master cylinder set up and I don't know if you can mount it to the rails of the other models. Search the part number and it will have a schematic. All the other part numbers you had were for the higher profile pedal of the older models.

t2025207 is the roadster pedal that sits level with the peg. It has a different master cylinder set up and I don't know if you can mount it to the rails of the other models. Search the part number and it will have a schematic. All the other part numbers you had were for the higher profile pedal of the older models.

Thanks. It would seem that the welder's gotta come out again. :rolleyes:

No problem. It's not like I post much on here I'm more of your lurker type. Or feel I don't have much to add really. :unsure::notworthy::unsure:

well if you have a good joke from time to time why not share it on this forum I have not seen a new one for a while. although some of the postings are hilarious on some way.

Back