Brake pedal went to the floor around 1500 miles. Had it bled and it’s just done the same thing at 2800 miles.
Triumph just say take it back and get it bled again, but I don’t think that’s (anywhere near) good enough.

Anyone else with this Issue?
Me too. Just been into dealership for no back brake. Told me special brake fluid from Triumph. 300 miles on and back brake going spongy. Sometimes "kicks back" which I assume is ABS related. Will be calling them on Monday to find out what to do. I've been proud of this British success, I only hope I continue this opinion.
Come on Triumph "come clean with the reason, and sort it out"!

Me too. Just been into dealership for no back brake. Told me special brake fluid from Triumph. 300 miles on and back brake going spongy. Sometimes "kicks back" which I assume is ABS related. Will be calling them on Monday to find out what to do. I've been proud of this British success, I only hope I continue this opinion.
Come on Triumph "come clean with the reason, and sort it out"!
Mine is now laid up, out of use. Triumph no use, dealer no use. Not in any rush to ride it again unfortunately. Think I’ll buy something that works in the meantime, possibly with brakes that work.

I’m very disappointed to hear of brake issues on the new Rockets. I must have dodged the bullet since I have 6k on the TFC and no issues ,YET.:confused:
It’s weird, you’d think they’d either all have the issue or none have the issue. Given Triumph clearly have no clue what causes it, I’m at a bit of a loss to understand what’s going on as well.

I have in the past when it was time to change brake fluid I went out and hammered the ABS system I would assume that that would purge the fluid in the module.
That's how I change my rear brake fluid. Bleed the rear brakes, then go for a ride hammering the rear brakes several times to get the ABS to cycle. Bleed the brakes again. This will purge the ABS of the old brake fluid and any air sitting in the module.

1450 miles and my rear brake has also gone, needs pumping 3 to 4 times before I get any brake effect. Time to call the dealership I think!
Dealership replaced standard fluid with race fluid, 400 miles on and the problem seems to have been solved.

Dealership replaced standard fluid with race fluid, 400 miles on and the problem seems to have been solved.

Please define "Race Fluid":

- a REAL Race Fluid would be a bad solution - those fluids attrack water, which is not important for the track, because normally you change them after every Race. But for daily use this does not work...

- 5.1 is no Race Fluid...

Back