Daytonastar

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 TFC
Brake pedal went to the floor around 1500 miles. Had it bled and it’s just done the same thing at 2800 miles.
Triumph just say take it back and get it bled again, but I don’t think that’s (anywhere near) good enough.

Anyone else with this Issue?

Brake pedal went to the floor around 1500 miles. Had it bled and it’s just done the same thing at 2800 miles.
Triumph just say take it back and get it bled again, but I don’t think that’s (anywhere near) good enough.

not had the issue but sounds like Triumph needs to get you a new rear brake cylinder this is a serious safety issue

My front brakes went out twice!! These brakes still feel messed up even after two weeks in the dealer. Does your guys rear pedal feel stiff without using the front brake, only if i use the front brake the rear actually works well. I am aware that applying the front applies 20 percent rear.

My rear rotor also seems out of balance/bent, i can hear it riding around. And moving around the garage, fronts dont make noise, and the rear only makes noise when its at a certain part on the rotor...

I would say get the cylinder or the brake calipers replaced, don't play with your life even if triumph says so
First cylinder and if that's not it the rear caliper. That provided brake hosing is ok of course

my rear does this now after sitting (bike does that alot these days,,,)... i pump it a bunch of times and it stiffens up... if i used the rear brake much it would worry me more...

My rear pedal also went to the floor ....tech seems to think the fluid is boiling so put some high temp fluid in and after 800kms it is already starting to get spongy, may be back to the drawing board to fix this issue. I can't believe this problem never showed up when them test riders rode the mules all over Europe ironing out the little niggles, hopefully this will be an easy fix

Back