My front brakes went out twice!! These brakes still feel messed up even after two weeks in the dealer. Does your guys rear pedal feel stiff without using the front brake, only if i use the front brake the rear actually works well. I am aware that applying the front applies 20 percent rear.

My rear rotor also seems out of balance/bent, i can hear it riding around. And moving around the garage, fronts dont make noise, and the rear only makes noise when its at a certain part on the rotor...
My bleed dos’nt last 10 miles already had 4 of them useless system 20 grand wasted.

FV5nDhU.png

Something I found on facebook group, What you guys think? is this could be the fix/reason for rear brake?

So, I've had this issue also, but with some additional information. I just bought my 2006 R3C last October with 36K miles. I knew it would need a little love, but after only 250 miles, the rear brake is gone. No resistance at all. Changed the pads (They looked a bit thin), but now I'll be bleeding the brakes. The official procedure sounds....okay? Any pit falls I should be looking for? Honestly, as I go over this bike, getting ready for good weather, I'm finding more and more problems. I really hope this isn't a mistake.

FV5nDhU.png

Something I found on facebook group, What you guys think? is this could be the fix/reason for rear brake?
Seems like on these new ones they are being shipped out improperly bled after assembly. Trapped air up around the abs modulator is higher than the master cylinder or bleeder and resistant to normal bleeding.

Back