What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
What time Heatherbrae do you reckon? @HansO and @Ishrub ... will you be there .... anyone else from the south want to meet. I will probably stay at the motel over the road the night before, same as last time.

Does 9.0am sound OK ,a bit earlier or later is OK by me it depends if Hanso and is able to get there at that time, He may come later in the day,I will be staying at Newcastle for a couple of days before with some friends so won't have far to go in the morning,I will just fit in with whatever time suits:thumbsup:

Later like 10 or 10.30 suits me, probably stay at Gosford, but may leave real early for a 5 hour run to meet you. Yeah, that is real likely :(

Later like 10 or 10.30 suits me, probably stay at Gosford, but may leave real early for a 5 hour run to meet you. Yeah, that is real likely :(

10.30 to 11.0 is OK with me I will just have a coffee at the wharf in Newcastle over looking the harbour then head up there .it is only 135Ks to the Park so we don't want to get there too early maybe have a Ale at the Tavern just down the road from the park then book in, looking forward to the Weekend

Back