What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Dissapointed, but with a silver lining. Teaching dates ended up clear, but found out this week that our Son is coming home from being away as a Chef overseas for the last 3 years, for a couple of days. Just happens to be the same weekend. He will be home for about 4 days then goes to asia for a holiday then back to Europe for another season or two. Be good to see him. One of these days I will get along to one of these:banghead::(:)

Dissapointed, but with a silver lining. Teaching dates ended up clear, but found out this week that our Son is coming home from being away as a Chef overseas for the last 3 years, for a couple of days. Just happens to be the same weekend. He will be home for about 4 days then goes to asia for a holiday then back to Europe for another season or two. Be good to see him. One of these days I will get along to one of these:banghead::(:)
Bugger - Bitter Sweet I suppose.
Family First Brother

Just confirming my attendance, Hanso has kindly booked our digs and Hopefully I will meet up with Richard (longrider) at Heatherbrae Macccas for the final leg there ,We had lunch at Nabiac this Wednesday returning from another old Diggers Funeral (too many too soon) at the little café in the street behind the pub a good place to eat if we go to the bike Museum, any numbers who are going, as the date approaches we seem to have a few drop out ,but we all live such busy lives ,Ride safely all you people attending

Just confirming my attendance, Hanso has kindly booked our digs and Hopefully I will meet up with Richard (longrider) at Heatherbrae Macccas for the final leg there ,We had lunch at Nabiac this Wednesday returning from another old Diggers Funeral (too many too soon) at the little café in the street behind the pub a good place to eat if we go to the bike Museum, any numbers who are going, as the date approaches we seem to have a few drop out ,but we all live such busy lives ,Ride safely all you people attending
Helen cannot make it but I have another couple tagging along for the weekend with us.

What time Heatherbrae do you reckon? @HansO and @Ishrub ... will you be there .... anyone else from the south want to meet. I will probably stay at the motel over the road the night before, same as last time.

Back