For Sale RAMAIR Air Box Elimination Performance Air Filter Kit for Triumph Rocket III 3 for sale £100 + £4 pp

Just edit your title.
BTW - I'm still lovin' your stainless radiator cover!!!
What a sweet accessory you made!

What kind of radiator cover is it Steve? The only ones I knew of were made by Flipmeister.

What kind of radiator cover is it Steve? The only ones I knew of were made by Flipmeister.
He made a few (under 5) sets of Stainless steel radiator shrouds to replace the chrome ones on most R3s - reduced size with squared edges from memory. Look at photos of Steve's R3 or Hogweed's.

There are a whole lot of different at least 6 I have seen RADIATOR GRILL STAINLESS SHIELDS LIKE FLIPMEISTERS. I HAVE FLIPS AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AND PRICE THE LOWEST - Sorry bloody caps key. Bull dogs, full image or just face are common as are UK flag versions, an EU flag, and quite a few more, with model name like 'Classic', 'Roadster', 'Touring' etc.

He made a few (under 5) sets of Stainless steel radiator shrouds to replace the chrome ones on most R3s - reduced size with squared edges from memory. Look at photos of Steve's R3 or Hogweed's.

There are a whole lot of different at least 6 I have seen RADIATOR GRILL STAINLESS SHIELDS LIKE FLIPMEISTERS. I HAVE FLIPS AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AND PRICE THE LOWEST - Sorry bloody caps key. Bull dogs, full image or just face are common as are UK flag versions, an EU flag, and quite a few more, with model name like 'Classic', 'Roadster', 'Touring' etc.

And I just bought two sets of the painted radiator shrouds. I'll see Steve's soon. Like many, I've always disliked the big chrome/plastic radiator shrouds and was always in search of a custom, scaled down version. I'll be seeing Steve's bike in the not to distant future so perhaps I'll just take a set of tools lift them when he isn't looking.

OH NO!
@hogweed makes a stainless cover that fits the shape of the radiator and is NOT a huge bulbous looking plastic cover.

And correction on my last about Flipmeister. He fabricates the SS radiator covers that fit over the front. I was never keen on them, even though they look very good, but concerned about reducing air flow across the rad fins.

And correction on my last about Flipmeister. He fabricates the SS radiator covers that fit over the front. I was never keen on them, even though they look very good, but concerned about reducing air flow across the rad fins.

Found a couple old pix that show the Hogweed:
Hogweed Rad Cover_1.jpg Hogweed Rad Cover_2.jpg

Back