I somewhat agree there, most motorcycle speakers are not the best, but there are some out there that are actually quite good--IF you want to pay for them.
As far as being R-U-D-E...That's the same as cars, you need to know when to turn them down so as NOT to be rude, like when you pull up to a light or in a parking lot.

Not the same at all, IMHO. At least a car is enclosed and the sound is somewhat muffled.
Trying to listen and enjoy music while outdoors, in the wind and over your exposed engine noise is rather ridiculous, don't you reckon?

Not the same at all, IMHO. At least a car is enclosed and the sound is somewhat muffled.
Trying to listen and enjoy music while outdoors, in the wind and over your exposed engine noise is rather ridiculous, don't you reckon?

I enjoy my music just fine cruising cross the US 75 - 80 MPH all day long
But then again my motorcycle is not obnoxiously loud :whitstling:

had a radio (well actually a mp3/tuner amp) hooked up to a good set of speakers on my old Magna 750 that worked great) and the stereo on my brothers Road Glide is pretty good too, as was the stereo on both my dad's and uncle's Goldwings. Albeit better sounding with out full face melon covers.

I currently use a Bluetooth intercom setup to listen to streaming music on my phone.

@Joesmoe I should confess.
Not having intercoms is because when I am going down the road I will sing to myself and talk to myself. It is personal time to me.

We have Modular helmets so if we want to talk we just pop them open.

When weaving through traffic "Stuck in the Middle with You" is my groove song. I need to learn all the words one of these days.

As long as you don't answer yourself you will be all right :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I enjoy my music just fine cruising cross the US 75 - 80 MPH all day long
But then again my motorcycle is not obnoxiously loud :whitstling:

I enjoy your music as well!
But, do you blare it in stop and go city traffic?
OOPS, hold on . . . I reckon that I know you do! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p

had a radio (well actually a mp3/tuner amp) hooked up to a good set of speakers on my old Magna 750 that worked great) and the stereo on my brothers Road Glide is pretty good too, as was the stereo on both my dad's and uncle's Goldwings. Albeit better sounding with out full face melon covers.

I currently use a Bluetooth intercom setup to listen to streaming music on my phone.

That there IS the way to go!

@Joesmoe I should confess.
Not having intercoms is because when I am going down the road I will sing to myself and talk to myself. It is personal time to me.

We have Modular helmets so if we want to talk we just pop them open.

When weaving through traffic "Stuck in the Middle with You" is my groove song. I need to learn all the words one of these days.
Ha! Me too. I've told my wife that the intercom kicks out a lot... O.K. A little white lie. I sing whenever I'm alone riding. Slowing down coming into towns, people sometimes stare. Must not like my choice of singing material.

The bike in the original post looks like a Trophy to me so already pretty heavy on bells and whistles. I do listen to music either through a bluetooth headset or wired ear buds. Typically I live stream music on my phone which also allows me to hear prompts from my Nava-Hoe...to each his own

When I put the front fairing on, it came the a sterio. Maybe better than most. Little or no distortion. I'll turn it on for awhile when on highway cruising. Never liked it on back roads. Guess that is why I sing.

Back