Race Tech suspension and a touring model

ok @wingnut First impression on the G3-S shocks, outstanding! The problem i was having is i was sprung tight too heavy a spring and as the ikons are in my opinion are very nice shocks at over 600,, after hearing @warp say to so many, do the suspension first i did, but last, again just couldn’t listen and save money. Anyhow race quality suspension is now loaded on widowmaker and she is planted better than ever. The boulevard is on and not the batwing at the time of this test ride. Right out the box everything seems spot on, i have not done measurements everywhere yet but the sag and rebound have made the front end complete, balanced perfect balance. I need someone to follow me to help with compression because i cant tell whats going on it feels like im on a rail its so smooth and steady, over fast(close) bumps you can feel it working but no harsh moments front or rear. The braking is better, the rear is so scary stable it dares you to find the edge, the front i could not be happier with. The front still heats up more than the rear and im not sure if its load, or just slamming it into corners while having to trail brake in entry. For me it was worth it as i like racing and riding briskly and RaceTech has made my bike safer for my style of riding. The ikons for any 2 up touring families will be outstanding shocks that will improve your motorcycle just get the spring rate right. If you are gonna push the beast of the rocket family get your suspension race ready. I will update when batwing goes back on and track night happens for anyone curiou.

Back