I did notice a big difference in road surfaces while in Texas and North Carolina. Much rougher texture than what is found on the main roads here in Oklahoma.
Hey Sony have they fixed I40 through OK City? Some years ago I got a flat on a trailer there. It was the worst condition of any section of interstate that I had ever seen.:mad:

Hey Sony have they fixed I40 through OK City? Some years ago I got a flat on a trailer there. It was the worst condition of any section of interstate that I had ever seen.:mad:

it just dawned on me I40 and sonny runs 140 i think he is looking at the wrong speed sign :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

California state Highway funds for road repairs seem to have been re-routed to...... Never mind. Riding in the Sierra Foothills can be beautiful but watch the road because chances are there is a hole the size of a Mini van ahead. In fact, it's like a slalom course on the roads. It keeps your riding skills up and It keeps you on your toes. (It literally does due to the huge divots and bumps on the road so you stand on the foot-boards). 🏍

California state Highway funds for road repairs seem to have been re-routed to...... Never mind. Riding in the Sierra Foothills can be beautiful but watch the road because chances are there is a hole the size of a Mini van ahead. In fact, it's like a slalom course on the roads. It keeps your riding skills up and It keeps you on your toes. (It literally does due to the huge divots and bumps on the road so you stand on the foot-boards). 🏍
California is full of big money should have roads like a sheet of fine gold.;)

I am biting the bullet to post so. I checked in with Best Western this morning still holding rooms for us(just mention the RAA)at 75 a night which is 30 bucks off regular rate,My Email is dkfos87413 @gmail.com/cell 5053309180 that would be the best way to reach me email or cell dont matter.if anyone needs anything from me.At the moment house is almost full got a couch left,plenty of room to pitch a tent if wanted and to park vehicles and trailers you friends stay safe.got some sort of plans to make signs to show way to house but I know some of you cant read so let me know if you need something.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU& STAY SAFE

Back