posting again to try to get an estimated ETA on everyone(dinner fri. afternoon)and a feed count going to be plenty of food so show up hungry count my phone # is post above keep it and call if you need anything also a if you are staying here?weather man says its going to cool off so bring the long johns.getting itchy to see you, all stay safe

posting again to try to get an estimated ETA on everyone(dinner fri. afternoon)and a feed count going to be plenty of food so show up hungry count my phone # is post above keep it and call if you need anything also a if you are staying here?weather man says its going to cool off so bring the long johns.getting itchy to see you, all stay safe
The four of us should be there by Friday afternoon.

man says we got weather moving in should be gone by fri.though you guys hole up if needed will heat up or have another dinner better late than not at all be safe

Sad times for me.

As per my “What I didn’t do today” post I am not going to make a surprise attendance at this fine shindig.

I still need my trailer plate and inspection and had estimated only doing 300 miles per day towing my mega resort for a six day commute to Ouray.

If all goes well I will leave next week and come ride some of the routes Bull mapped out.

Maybe I will see some of you at RAA East next year
842FC102-ECF1-42A9-80C6-EBD917186747.jpeg

U need triumph to kick in some dollars for advertising. :)

Yes Indeed. Who needs a go-fund-me page if they can get a Triumph-fund-me kickback for a rolling billboard campaign!!??

The one on the front doubles as a wind deflector .

As mentioned elsewhere, I’m hoping no one of a certain American political faction mistakes it for a campaign banner for an opposing parties presidential candidate and runs me off a cliff. ;^(
4490CA0D-B75D-4730-976C-86010081DA9C.jpeg

Yes Indeed. Who needs a go-fund-me page if they can get a Triumph-fund-me kickback for a rolling billboard campaign!!??

The one on the front doubles as a wind deflector .

As mentioned elsewhere, I’m hoping no one of a certain American political faction mistakes it for a campaign banner for an opposing parties presidential candidate and runs me off a cliff. ;^(
4490CA0D-B75D-4730-976C-86010081DA9C.jpeg
It fooled me for a second

Back