RAA WEST 2020 SIGN-UP

Holy Moley! The Ts are already up!
Go to Amazon, type in "1olbull" and you'll be taken to the Ts.
Both the RAA West 2020 and the RAA East 2020 Ts are up and now available for purchase.
RAA-West-2020.jpg

Don't know what's happening. I know Amazon is swamped right now.
I hope these work better.

These are for "WEST":

These are for "EAST":

Sonny; Just in case you had not looked and FYI. This ride takes off from Breeze's estate in NM and hops town to town in the four corners area for several days. The accommodations were in short supply. You might be able to sleep on the bike like Morris does.

Im going to wait and see what happens with the East RAA. That is 10 weeks out. Booked but concerned that the Chineze virus might still be causing problems and spoil my trip. Hell it might spoil this West RAA too. :(:thumbsdown: If weather is good and there is an all clear I will see'ya in WV and talk about the West RAA.

Last edited:
Sonny; Just in case you had not looked and FYI. This ride takes off from Breeze's estate in NM and hops town to town in the four corners area for several days. The accommodations were in short supply. You might be able to sleep on the bike like Morris does.

Im going to wait and see what happens with the East RAA. That is 10 weeks out. Booked for concerned that the Chineze virus might still be causing problems and spoil my trip. Hell it might spoil this West RAA too. :(:thumbsdown: If weather is good and there is an all clear I will see'ya in WV and talk about the West RAA.
Rick what are your ideas about the criteria for so all clear order? I’m concerned the virus will become endemic?

Rick what are your ideas about the criteria for so all clear order? I’m concerned the virus will become endemic?

It is an Epidemic right now Mel. Next week the USA is going to look like Italy. 1000 dead overnight!

Texas is officially a disaster area and this is just starting here. I have to cross several states on my way there and stay for the night several times. One could catch this anywhere now. If the case load is still increasing and the news and updates are mostly stay in place, I will not travel. I could bring the Yukon and shelter in it but, you still have to use the rest room, possibly without TP. Still have to gas up, eat and so forth. If the situation is about what it is right now, I will stay home.

I survived Influenza B this season, at home. Coughed so hard that it hurt like I had done 1000 sit ups. Going to an ICU with hundreds of folks in desperation gasping for air is something I don't want to experience. I served in some of the busiest ICUs in the USA. It is tough in there. I am a possey.

I say... Lets continue to beg for Mercy and stay isolated. If you are young and essential more power to you. Get it done. America needs you. Lets hope we get a test to see who has had the bug and who is a healthy carrier. Lets hope this HCQ drug works. Lets hope we don't loose any more folks, young or old. Lets hope we don't have to spend another 2 trillion to save America. The roads will survive. Let us survive to ride them.

Back