RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

Hey... I just copied and pasted the thing, OK!?

Tis OK there Rickie, I screw up the AK & AS all the time!
Wonder why the dummies ever chose letters that are common to both state names???

New tires going on today. Front tire on but it is just too 9amn hot outside. Waiting on some shade. Need to torque down the front and pull the back for Tulsa tomorrow. Honda shop only charged me $25.00 dollars and knew me by name so that worked out . Only the third time i have used them. Good folks. Other then that should be good to go. Got the time off approved from both jobs so that helps. So how do you get on this list? I need it for one bike and two peeps. Wife wants to go which surprised the $ell out of me. It's going to cost more money to board the animals then to take the trip but that's OK. Plus one of those days riding i need to be solo. No explanation needed. One of you folks riding solo can have a passenger for a day. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: She would #hit little green apples if i got on it with her on the back. Plan very much of showing off some very hard earned newly developed skills since Leaky. Did i mention new brake pads all the way around:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove Should be a lot of fun. Harley Michelin Scorcher II up front (140) and Exedra Max rear. A lot of solid traction. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: New tune downloaded and gives me even more torque in the low end (Thanks Claviger) Either way really looking forward to this:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Some wear t-shirts that say the ***** fell off. Others wear t-shirts that say "If the ***** was on I would not be viewing your wonderful bike in my mirrors":roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: I got one of those t-shirts:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back