RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

I saw the date is September, just had to check the work schedule and make sure no on had sniped those dates, now I have a reason to expedite upgrades (change fork oil / progressive springs maybe shocks.
Smart man:):thumbsup:

Good to hear that it is still on. :D:D:D:D Even with the new bike I'll ride the X.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It will be on for sure even if you ride your bicycle:D
I am very interested in seeing your new bike, bring it to RAA, i bet everybody would love to see it:thumbsup:

Took the Harley up to the local weekend races up there in Tulsa last weekend. Kicked it. Now we are getting offers from half a dozen or more people. solid offers. Figured it was time for a New bike.

Thanks for the offer.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I really want the Duccti. I always had a soft spot for them. Just could never in the past afford one. I'm betting i can ride it for maybe a hour at a time without being in extreme pain. At least I'll be able to scratch it from the bucket list:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back