Yes it is and I'm sweating having to run through St.Louis. May delay my arrival by a day so I can slip through on Sunday instead of Saturday.😱
St Louis holds a special place in my thoughts. My tranny locked up there, on the interstate, at rush hour, on a blind curve under an overpass. We had to string people out along the road to give hand signals when there was a break in traffic so I could pull out, once I found a gear, 2nd or 3rd. With @warp9.9 and @Triple Trouble . Uhauled it to @mexican in Tulsa, where he lent me his Harley for the rest of the trip to Colorado.

St Louis holds a special place in my thoughts. My tranny locked up there, on the interstate, at rush hour, on a blind curve under an overpass. We had to string people out along the road to give hand signals when there was a break in traffic so I could pull out, once I found a gear, 2nd or 3rd. With @warp9.9 and @Triple Trouble . Uhauled it to @mexican in Tulsa, where he lent me his Harley for the rest of the trip to Colorado.
I pray I fare better. I used to do a show in St. Louis every year and it has no place in my heart.

I am still planning on trailering. Hope to be there Tuesday before noon. Working Sunday to get caught up.
Hope this trailer thing works out, never done it. Should I wear chaps?
Nothing wrong with trailering im dragging mine just in case I get to much tire wear. Since this isn't the BRP the aggregate might not be as course so tires will wear slower.

I'm ready for West By God Virginia
20200604_110042.jpg

I have split my trip up into 3 days since I got no job no hurry. Got real cheap lodging and should arrive early Monday afternoon and not sure how long I'll stay but sure it will be till Friday or later before heading back to reality. Anybody know how good cell phones work around Richwood?

Yes it is and I'm sweating having to run through St.Louis. May delay my arrival by a day so I can slip through on Sunday instead of Saturday.😱
I have split my trip up into 3 days since I got no job no hurry. Got real cheap lodging and should arrive early Monday afternoon and not sure how long I'll stay but sure it will be till Friday or later before heading back to reality. Anybody know how good cell phones work around Richwood?
safe travels

Back