Warp's mask

1-500.jpg

And I meant to add that I want to see pictures guys so please be sure to take some good ones. And will look forward to RAA East next year. I just made the decision that I"m going to be riding until I'm 91 so I have about 20 years remaining...:cool:
Quitter. That's not the Navy way; Don't give up the ship! I know you have heard of the "Service Life Extension Program" (SLEP). Plan your on SLEP and not an end date. ⚓🧭⛵

Just got off phone with Green Brier lodge. In West Virginia. We are set up to visit on Saturday. We can also have lunch there if anyone wishes to. That is the place with the bomb shelter. I hope that is ok with all. They will be taking temperature & giving out masks
This is from Mike.aka Kooler

Laurel looked at the website. Unless they're waving some rules y'all will be looking spiffy in khakis and golf shirts

Looks like this event might set a record for cancellations. :mad:
Oh no. I expected everyone who lives within striking distance of the hotel would still attend. It's now a new destination ride for me. If I can get back there before the summer to see my son, I'm jumping on his Rocket and heading to the Four Seasons Lodge.

Having a difficult time cancelling though because I cannot get through on the phone. Odd.

Back