Just bumping this up for the fng and older members a few has cancelled so should be a few rooms opened

Jay- Looks more likely that I will make it, but trailering behind my camper/van. I may ask the motel if they'll rent me some overnight space- probably Friday and/or Saturday night, otherwise looking for camping spots nearby.

Hey, if I bring that windshield will you be able to get it home?

Jay- Looks more likely that I will make it, but trailering behind my camper/van. I may ask the motel if they'll rent me some overnight space- probably Friday and/or Saturday night, otherwise looking for camping spots nearby.

The hotel has room for some campers I believe

I should be able to

Most regretfully, and I mean, MOST REGRETFULLY, I'll be calling to cancel tomorrow. If I lived on the east coast I'd attend but with this last few months of China Virus shutdown and the postponement of my son's surgery, it's just not going to happen. Our daughter just today had her 5th breast cancer related major surgery, biopsy results in about a week, and if I go anywhere it will be to Colorado to see her. This has been one crummy year my friends.

And everything seemed to be going so well.

Back