Do you guys ever put on anything a little further West, 2426 miles is a long ride to get there. I would love to met you all but just a little too far for me next year
By all means got a Utah ride coming up in 2020 where we ask suggestions on where you want to ride,stay put it all together and plan trip.Not tell you when ,where and how @Claviger and@1olbull are gathering info suggestions (plan on riding the state parks I think)Had a thread strarted I think.Go to forums,go to RAA,check out looking forward to RAA west2020

Do you guys ever put on anything a little further West, 2426 miles is a long ride to get there. I would love to met you all but just a little too far for me next year

We sure do, Amigo!
Most of our east members do not travel too far west.
The exception was Raa IX in Montrose, CO. It was the biggest one so far that I know of, over 60 motors.
A few years ago we started RAA East and RAA West.
Perhaps one in Gunnison or Silverthorne, CO would draw more of our bros and sisters from the east?
Just brainstorming here trying to have another huge RAA . . .

We sure do, Amigo!
Most of our east members do not travel too far west.
The exception was Raa IX in Montrose, CO. It was the biggest one so far that I know of, over 60 motors.
A few years ago we started RAA East and RAA West.
Perhaps one in Gunnison or Silverthorne, CO would draw more of our bros and sisters from the east?
Just brainstorming here trying to have another huge RAA . . .

Another traveling circus :inlove

Well, due to some investments that i made this week, West Virginia is out of my reach this year:(

Back