Which side of the country? We'll say the mighty Mississippi is the dividing line

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good reason why 2 or 3 RAA'S would provide an opportunity for more of us to partake in the GREAT camaraderie!

That has been my thought also. Taking more than a few days off is problematic for me. Then if we are talking a long distance to the RAA it is better to trailer to the event because the missus is limited to about 6 hours in the saddle, on a really good day. But half the fun is getting there. It is a dilemma.

bob

Alas, I am in the same boat as @mully95 on the time constraints. Voted east due to not having the time or resources for the western swing. I have been to the big mountains once in my life on a motorcycle and would like nothing better than to get back there. the PCH and the Pacific NW are high up on the bucket list. Good lord willing and the creeks don't rise, 3 years, 7 months and 0 days until I hang up the wrenches and fall into the every day is Saturday category.

Until then I will have to stick to the little mountains. Nothing wrong with hanging out with the mob on the east coast at all. Just would like to take another run at Beartooth pass on something besides a 80" Harley with a carburetor hanging off the side! :eek::roll:

It's hard for me to take any longer than 7 days off work because my employer is dependent on me. Some folks can take long vacations because they might be self employed, retired, job status, etc...

Riding out west would be great but I rather enjoy myself than have to race back home because I got to be at work.
What are you talking about??? I have had to race back home after each raa . Nothing new for me:D

Last edited:
Back