Which side of the country? We'll say the mighty Mississippi is the dividing line

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
OK since I suggested it. Here is the poll. We'll do East/West first. Once sorted we'll do NE/SE or NW/SW
After that hopefully people in the region step up to coordinate

*Edit* The poll is open for 10 days.

Such a vast country and not all can travel the length or breadth and still have time to ride, plenty of riders to have more than one RAA event in what ever region wants to support one, not many of us still on the site from RAA2 (myself and Britman) we only had about a dozen back then.

I agree. I know @sweettennbabe is planning some rides in her area that could morph into an eastern RAA

OK since I suggested it. Here is the poll. We'll do East/West first. Once sorted we'll do NE/SE or NW/SW
After that hopefully people in the region step up to coordinate

*Edit* The poll is open for 10 days.

Gratitude for doing this, Amigo! :thumbsup: :inlove :D

You could use a line from Brownsville TX through Lebanon KS to Rugby ND and that would be right down the middle. Pretty much. ;) :)

bob

Such a vast country and not all can travel the length or breadth and still have time to ride, plenty of riders to have more than one RAA event in what ever region wants to support one, not many of us still on the site from RAA2 (myself and Britman) we only had about a dozen back then.

I suggested once that perhaps we have three yearly RAAs - one east, one west and one central.
We all could then decide which to attend, if not all of them.

It's hard for me to take any longer than 7 days off work because my employer is dependent on me. Some folks can take long vacations because they might be self employed, retired, job status, etc...

Riding out west would be great but I rather enjoy myself than have to race back home because I got to be at work.

It's hard for me to take any longer than 7 days off work because my employer is dependent on me. Some folks can take long vacations because they might be self employed, retired, job status, etc...

Riding out west would be great but I rather enjoy myself than have to race back home because I got to be at work.

Good reason why 2 or 3 RAA'S would provide an opportunity for more of us to partake in the GREAT camaraderie!

I've seen you ride, actually faster than commercial airlines.

Ditto for the awesome rides in the east

Back