Trailer? Did somebody already break down?:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Atomic Finger.jpg :p :roll:

On the more serious side, Sonny -
I would be looking at 6,000+ miles!
I did 11,500 miles cross country and back on my motor a few years ago.
Was GREAT fun, but took 6 full weeks with just 4 days off averaging 300 miles per day!
I can't get 6 continuous weeks off these days with work and family obligations.

Last edited:
Omg! My back yard. Count me in but I won’t need a motel room I live 15 miles from there. Just a heads up that motel is not very upscale. A fire in the evening is nice but may be hard to find. If you need any help from me lmk. When you get a head count and the number of rooms you need give me a shout.

Understand that but still have to throw out a dig or two. Have so much overtime and sick time saved up could take the next six months off and still get paid a regular check every two weeks. Talked to them about this and my employer said go for it. So this year we plan on riding a bit. Never miss a day always ready to work overtime and get it done. They respect that. So plan on cashing in and enjoy life. No trailer required.May need a tire or two.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

no worries scotty... 1 trailer and i bring my own hotel... it looks like cumberland gap park is just down the road... i could get a couple sites so we can park y'all and do a fire (it says no reservations but i could show up a day or so early and scare off the inhabitants)...

Lets call this to @teraeric attention so he can work it in to his schedule.

Thanks Dr.D. If you know of a good place near there throw it at us
A place that will have a fire pit may be the sticker. There is a holiday inn in Middlesbrough but it’s not much of a tourist town with a bunch of options but the motorcycling in the area is fantastic.

I am in for this one. 2 people, 1 or 2 bikes, 1 room.

I may have to stay separate from the pack, if the wife works instead of rides she will need a solid internet connection.

Back