What region would you like the 2017 RAA?

• West Coast

• East Coast

• Central US

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last year, Ken Davis at Motorcycles of Dulles (MOD) said he would help arrange some things for us on the proposed rolling RAA. Stuff like buses from the Dulles area to see DC and make ready his service department for folks needing tires on the cross country ride. IF, (the biggest word in the English language), if this area is chosen, I can re-approach him and see if he wants to be apart of the RAA.

i voted for central us, i feel it it appropriate to give up interesting riding to make the location convenient for more people... but i don't care where it's held, actually... ;p

Central US is flat as f#ck. I would like to have some hills and a few curves. Other than that I don't care. If I can get time off and find a babysitter I will be there.

@BigNorm,
Thanks for initiating this poll! :thumbsup:
This should not just be the coasts, but include the entire east side, west side and central areas.
Just my 2 cents worth. :D

West-Central-East-Map.jpg

Last edited:
Can there be a 4th "wherever" option?

I voted West... used to live in the northeast, will probably be in the southeast mid next year. Never been further west than Phoenix.

I will try to show up wherever it is. Unless the speed limit is 35mph...forget that

I probably should not have voted , our two terminals are being bought by Valero, I have no idea what my employment status, vacation status, or financial status will be next summer.

There is a possibility that I can stay with my current company but I would have to relocate to Texas. Or Oklahoma.

I do agree however that a central location is easier for more people to attend.

Maybe it's a moot point
Are Indian riders even allowed to attend? :thumbsdown: :laugh:

I probably should not have voted , our two terminals are being bought by Valero, I have no idea what my employment status, vacation status, or financial status will be next summer.

There is a possibility that I can stay with my current company but I would have to relocate to Texas. Or Oklahoma.

I do agree however that a central location is easier for more people to attend.

Maybe it's a moot point
Are Indian riders even allowed to attend? :thumbsdown: :laugh:
You are! I don't see many others around here. I find it funny that I found my R3 while I was looking at Indians....... motorcycles. It's a great bike and if I ever started leaning towards comfort again I'll probably go the Indian route. But I like the stupid power of the R3. I see guys 20 years my senior here talking about doing wheelies. Last time I got on it I hurt my neck. Lol. I need to man up and make the next RAA.

Back