...as the economy goes in the toilet the more expensive a gallon of gas gets.....
It a plan youve not seen printed, by friend.

ere in the KC area the news stations will go out and pump a gallon of gas into a container and measure it. It almost invariably is only 3/4 of a gallon even though the pump says you got a whole gallon. (Slow news day, no celebrities died).
The moments between commericals is all that matters.
When questioned, the station employees always state they know nothing about anything like that and run like rats from a sinking ship.
And the next day the public is in a stupor about what transpired on their watch.

Someone wrote 2 weeks ago to the Wall Street Journal car column about their motorcycle needing premium gas and they were concerned the last person at the pump used regular. The answer was that about 1/3 of a gallon of the last person's choice goes in your tank. So if you buy premium, you might be getting 1/3 gallon of regular. If the motorcycle only buys 1 gallon, this is significant, according to the column.
So sit there and wait for someone to get premium then get yours

My bike is completely stock, only has 350 miles on it so far; and I get a alot of decel popping and cracking. Been running 89 octane it it; per the manual. Should I try 87 octane?

Kindest regards,

-Will

Back