R3R first ride video

Can still remeber my first ride on the beast, went back to the dealership having decided I was going to pull the trigger and was trying to negotiate a good price all the while thinking "I don't care what it costs I'm going to have this bike". The sales bloke really had me over a barrel.

Can still remeber my first ride on the beast, went back to the dealership having decided I was going to pull the trigger and was trying to negotiate a good price all the while thinking "I don't care what it costs I'm going to have this bike". The sales bloke really had me over a barrel.
Both Rockets ive owned have been brand new , both times i have walked into the shop , got the salesmans attention and said " i want that , how soon can it be ready ? " no test rides required

Made me giggle thinking back to my first demo ride on the beast, great video.

Made me giggle thinking back to my first demo ride on the beast, great video.
Same here couldn't stop laughing and grinning for day after that first ride, the dealer Demo leader told me and the other rocket rider to hold back at the turn around point a then GIVE IT TO HER ..... Well I did ..... it nearly tore my arms out thier sockets, I didn't hold back and I learnt real fast as how much that throttle needs to be given

I had that grin with my 2014 R3T after the power tripp tune was uploaded :)

Back