Quirky things we do!

I use sweet mustard to my boiled breakfast eggs, yum :D

Me too! Not quite eggs bennadict but similar taste experience.
I also like french toast with bacon and maple syrup.
And you gotta try this. Hot dog (frankfurt) with tomato sauce, hot english mustard, and honey (and cheese if you want). Don't knock it till you tried it.

And you gotta try this. Hot dog (frankfurt) with tomato sauce, hot english mustard, and honey (and cheese if you want). Don't knock it till you tried it.

Sounds like awesomesauce, I like all the ingredients so it's a go. Will give it a try.

I have also had a cheeseburger in a can that stood on my desk for 3 months. Served with bacon and cheese crickets. Wasn't good at all.

Me too! Not quite eggs bennadict but similar taste experience.
I also like french toast with bacon and maple syrup.
Now I Know you are weird:rolleyes:

I recall seeing someone eat a chicken in a can - or maybe even several as a challenge - on TV once. It was disgusting: a whole chicken in a can. When it was tipped out it looked like the slim you get in drains and grease traps. Who'd even want such a thing??

So I have Vegemite (of course!) and cheese (grated tasty) but no apricot jam. Choice was between strawberry and sweet orange marmalade - so marmalade it was (primarily because it's the same colour, which I figured was important). Then the bread. Had bird sead or white. Actually went with bird sead and toasted it. So that was it. Delicious by the way. Gonna buy some apricot jam today and try it on white bread next.

The first time Marty told me about his vegemite, cheese and apricot jam I thought...hmmm but then I tried it and he was right, tasted good but its better with toast.... my favourite is avocado on toast with worsetershire sauce and a sprinkle of salt...yummooo:p

A sip or two of Pie, lightly oil and wipe down the bore, check and make sure all cylinders are loaded, head out on the highway. I am a Southern piece of white trash :D and if you don't like that, pucker up and kiss my a**

A sip or two of Pie, lightly oil and wipe down the bore, check and make sure all cylinders are loaded, head out on the highway. I am a Southern piece of white trash :D and if you don't like that, pucker up and kiss my a**

Just a thought Joseyr3Wales, after a couple of glasses of nectar if I would catch sight of a fellow behind me puckering up to kiss my ass my first impulse would be to start kicking like a mule on holiday ??

Back