Quick Question....

I have a cobber with an 'R' model which he has put a quick shifter on...he wants to install Penner's tune and needs to know if by installing the tune will it affect the quick shifter or no?...I'm not sure?
I have the R Model, I have the quickshifter, and the bluetooth module, and yesterday flashed penner tune, it makes no difference and didnt affect either the BT module or the TSA quicksshifter options, i assume whatever they flash when they install those writes to the dash computer or some other portion of the ecu when enabling those.
as far as i know the only thing that tuneecu can write access is the tyre pressure sensors, but even when you do that you still have to get a dealer to enable them in the dash anyway (ask me how i know :p)

I have a cobber with an 'R' model which he has put a quick shifter on...he wants to install Penner's tune and needs to know if by installing the tune will it affect the quick shifter or no?...I'm not sure?
I have a 2020 GT and installed the quick shifter then had the dealer set up the voltages. About a year later I installed Penner's tune without any problems.

Back