Quick Question....

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
I have a cobber with an 'R' model which he has put a quick shifter on...he wants to install Penner's tune and needs to know if by installing the tune will it affect the quick shifter or no?...I'm not sure?

If one were to plough through the installation and set up procedures in the service manual, compliments of Ian, that a dealer follows when doing the instal, one could be led to think that a change of tuning parameters might very well upset the set up of an existing quick shifter. At least in those mapping areas where F/A ratios are substantially altered.

One could.

But I suppose we'll see, eh?

Last edited:
If one were to plough through the installation and set up procedures in the service manual, compliments of Ian, that a dealer follows when doing the instal, one could be led to think that a change of tuning parameters might very well upset the set up of an existing quick shifter. At least in those mapping areas where F/A ratios are substantially altered.

One could.

But I suppose we'll see, eh?
Thankyou...i havnt access to a service manual so i will pass that on to my cobber...cheers.

Back