Common Raven | National Geographic
;););););)
...excellent and acrobatic fliers ... skills are on display during breeding season, when exciting mating rituals include an elaborate dance of chases, dives, and rolls. You should check for bird pheromones in your deodorant! :p:D

Intelligence and Behaviour

These intelligent birds ..often portrayed as sly pranksters for their playful nature. You just can't take a joke - can ya!:rolleyes:

...Ravens do dine on carrion and sometimes on human garbage. That's what the Prius driver thought too!;):D

...Ravens are believed to mate for life. Widow maker!:evil::roll:

...Common ravens typically vocalize with a croaking sound. I'm sure yours did!:eek::D
Thanks for squaring me away on all of this bird's behaviour. This bird never attempted a vocalized warning or a request to mate with me. My thoughts are that this particular bird just may have had an aerial guidance faux pas. Or simply it was looking at its victim on the grass on the edge of the road and never saw me coming due to my speed. Whatever the cause I could care less. I stayed n two wheels and pissed off a liberal prius driver by committing a sin of murdering a decent red blooded American turd distributing flying piece of vegetarianism. Or what ever. Thanks for trying to put me in my place. The Bird simply F&^%ed up.

So- the only vocalizing it did was to croak! (aka DIE) ;):D
I just opened the Nat Geo link you sent last night. HA HA HA now I get it. I was a little inebriated last night after the Patriots playoff win. So I wasn't exactly paying attention to your dialogue. That was funnier than I thought it was last night.

Back