Question about your Rocket temperature information on dash

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
Hello All,

Can you all share your observation?

How high your temperature guage goes up to?

Mine goes up to 5 bars at most.

1661788176287.png

Perhaps it's my geo location or something else, but I didn't even know that reading was available. I generally think about the cooling level when I get an actual warning about the temperature. I guess in some parts of the world you would need to think of it more than others but here in Canada not an issue (for me).

But thanks for letting me know it's there!

Yeah mine is like that, though I suspect the 5 bar point is a pretty large range. Here it seems to hit it after only a couple of mins, and doesn't change weather its 15c or 45c outside! (60f-110f)

Yeah mine is like that, though I suspect the 5 bar point is a pretty large range. Here it seems to hit it after only a couple of mins, and doesn't change weather its 15c or 45c outside! (60f-110f)
exactly, same here.

I usually hit 5 bars but they are local... Oh, temp gage. I hit 3 bars yesterday on spirited riding although it was 44 degrees. It was my last day of my 2 year warranty so I put it through the paces thinking if something goes wrong I can trailer it to the Triumph dealer on my last day of warranty. Nothing! I'm certain it will happen tomorrow and I'll be stuck out in the boonies with no warranty and no cell service.:oops:

I usually hit 5 bars but they are local... Oh, temp gage. I hit 3 bars yesterday on spirited riding although it was 44 degrees. It was my last day of my 2 year warranty so I put it through the paces thinking if something goes wrong I can trailer it to the Triumph dealer on my last day of warranty. Nothing! I'm certain it will happen tomorrow and I'll be stuck out in the boonies with no warranty and no cell service.:oops:
Yeah, you're not riding hard enough. ;)

5 Bars last weekend, OS temp was 84°F and sunny. I only heard the radiator fan a couple of times when I was directed into subdivision hell by Waze.

Back